What are some of the email marketing warning flags a firm should be aware of?
1. Your email campaign is being sent out without running your creative through something similar to a Litmus test.
2. Creatives are text only with no images or just one big image. Big image only creatives are considered spammy and could burn down your IP and send all of your emails to the spam folder. Likewise text only emails will give you a lower response rate.
3. Does your email provider require you to have different friendly from’s or subject lines for your email marketing campaigns? If not your deliverability and response rates will suffer.
4. Are you doing any type of A/B testing? Email Marketing is all about testing, testing and more testing.
5. Is your email marketer giving you open and click through stat reports? If not they could be playing with the numbers.
Contact us today for a high response campaign done the right way!